As you’re gathering your 2021 documents you may be reflecting on the past year and wishing you had made a tax plan.
In 2022, you may be looking for a way to make a big difference. If you are 70 ½ or older, an IRA Qualified Charitable Distribution is a way you can help continue supporting the charities you love that provides you with a tax benefit.
Benefits of an IRA Qualified Charitable Distribution
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to your charity of choice.
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help maintain, support, and grow the resources of your charity
How an IRA Qualified Charitable Distribution works
- Please contact us to discuss the benefit of making a gift from your IRA to support your qualified charity of choice.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to your designated charity.
- Please note that IRA Qualified Charitable Distributions do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
If you have any questions about an IRA Qualified Charitable Distribution, please contact us at 1-844-863-9843. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.
Lincoln Financial Advisors and its representatives do not provide legal or tax advice. We encourage you to consult a legal or tax advisor regarding any legal or tax information as it relates to your personal circumstances. H. Nicole Mullinix & Mindy M. Zatta are registered representatives of Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp. Securities and investment advisory services offered through Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp., a broker/dealer (member SIPC) and registered investment advisor. Insurance offered through Lincoln affiliates and other fine companies. 370 Southpointe Blvd., Suite 200, Canonsburg, PA 15317-8537. Astyr Wealth is a marketing name for registered representatives of Lincoln Financial Advisors. CRN-4327978-021522